Our client who is a leader in the plastics and packaging industry is currently searching for a experienced, reliable and friendly service Coordinator to join their team for a temp to perm role.
This role is perfect for someone who is quick thinking and good at Multitasking. Our client prides itself on supplying a high quality of work and this person will be a key component to this being successful.
Our client is looking for someone with the following:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Be able to Muti task and work well under some pressure
- Strong Computer experience
- Experience with MS Excel, word, MS outlook
- Excellent Phone Manor
- Ability to learn new systems
- Someone who works well in a team environment
- Attention to detail
Reporting to the operation manager your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering inbound calls and transferring them to the correct department
- Taking down correct job details over the phone
- Creating jobs and sending them out to the correct technicians
- Deciding which Jobs and break downs take priority
- Using MS outlook and computer systems to organise jobs
- Chasing Subcontractors for invoices
- Data Entry and computer work
This position is a temp to perm role for the successful candidate. If you are looking for your next new and exciting opportunity then please APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.