- Project and Ongoing Roles
- Large Manufacturing Company
- Immediate Start
Our client is Australia's leading metal and steel fabrication and manufacturing specialist supplying a variety of industries such as council, government, hospitality and various construction projects around Australia.
With multiple projects happening around the state and interstate, they are currently expanding within their fabrication sector and are looking for experienced Sheet Metal Workers to commence asap.
We are seeking people with the following skills and attributes:
- Must be experienced in stainless steel fabrication
- Strong welding skills, particularly with MIG
- A form of qualification within the trade
- Working on commercial kitchens considered a bonus but not essential
- Reliable and able work full-time hours plus OT where required
- Someone who takes pride within their workmanship
- High level of attention to detail and is safety focused
We are able to offer ongoing casual work with full-time hours and, for the right people, an opportunity to transition to our client's books full time is up for grabs. We have immediate starts available.