We are looking for an experienced spare Parts Interpreter to join a global organisation in the field of industrial and hydraulic products.
You will be joining a passionate and experienced team, where customer service is their priority. Extensive training will be provided to the right candidate.
This role will involve:
- Responding to requests via email, phone and fax
- Processing quotes and orders
- Answering enquiries relating to products
- Understanding their broad range of products and Interpreting parts
- Answer enquiries relating to delivery, costs and warranty
- Work closely with sales representatives and warehouse team
- Set up new accounts
- Problem solving and providing solutions to customers
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in a similar role. Parts interpreting experience with a mechanical aptitude is essential. Experience with Pronto ERP will be beneficial. Computer skills, communication skills and strong attention to detail are essential.
This role will commence on a temporary basis that will lead to a permanent role. There will be extensive training within the company.
If you are looking for a role close to home and if you want to join a company that really looks after their staff, then please apply online now. We welcome your application.
Candidates with an automotive background are encouraged to apply.