We are looking for an experienced spare Parts Interpreter to join a global organisation in the field of industrial and hydraulic products.
This role will involve:
- Responding to requests via email, phone and fax
- Processing quotes and orders
- Answering enquiries relating to products
- Understanding their broad range of products and Interpreting parts
- Answer enquiries relating to delivery, costs and warranty
- Work closely with sales representatives and warehouse team
- Set up new accounts
- Problem solving and providing solutions to customers
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- Experience in a similar role
- Parts interpreting experience with a mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Experience with Pronto ERP will be beneficial
- Computer skills, communication skills and strong attention to detail are essential.
What's in it for you?
- Work within a passionate and friendly team
- Thorough training provided
- Modern/new office space
- Progression & promotions
This role will commence on a temporary basis that will lead to a permanent role. There will be extensive training within the company.
If you are looking for a role close to home and if you want to join a company that really looks after their staff, then please APPLY now or call 96333633 for further info.
Candidates with an automotive background are encouraged to apply.