Our well known client is an Event hire company based in Sunshine West, founded in 1969 this family based company with its outstanding customer service has built a well know and respected Event hire reputation. They are currently looking to employ a full time Stock controller to join their busy and friendly Sunshine West Warehouse.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager the role includes (but is not limited too):
- Manage systems and processes for delivery and distribution of stock In-Full-On-Time (IFOT)
- Monitor all stock return to warehouse, ensuring all stock is accurately receipted
- Maintain all Records of freight
- Monitor load transfers to reduce unnecessary movement of stock
- Update Sock Codes using internal system
- Monitor and record repairs, damages, shortages and shrinkage of stock
- Complete stock transfer and stock movement reports
- Following correct procedures when dispatching sock
- Participating in Cycle counts, stock take and report results to the logistics coordinator
Key Performance Indicators (KPIS) For this role will include:
- Cycle Counts to be completes on time with 100% accuracy
- Completion of Stock investigations
- Effective data management in internal systems
- Adhere to all internal processes and policies
- Demonstrating commitment to OH&S in the work place
This role will suit someone with the following:
- Degree qualified
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organisation, time management and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a Stock Control position or similar department
- Motivated, driven and positive attitude
We are looking for someone who will give 100% to this role so this company can remain the market leader in servicing exhibition and corporate events.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.