- Immediate Start Available
- 6 -12 Month Contract
- Northern Suburbs Location
Our client, is Australia’s leading distributor of wholesale products, with almost 20 sites across the country, they pride themselves on their customer service and ability to meet the individual needs of their clients every day. Due to staffing relocations, they are currently seeking an experienced Store Operations Manager, preferably with FMCG experience to join their team on a 6-12 month contract.
As the Store Operations Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to ensure the smooth running of the store, managing 50 plus staff and ensuring the store's presentation is maintained at a high standard each and every day.
Overall, you will be accountable for the following:
- Ensuring customer service levels meet business requirements
- Replenishment and stock rotation
- Checking stock levels daily and ordering of new items as needed
- Promotional tie up and execution
- Regular management checks within receiving, dispatch and pay and hold
- Ensuring safety of yourself and staff
- Adhering to reporting guidelines and related paperwork
Naturally, you will have a high level of customer service and go above and beyond to meet the demands of the clients needs, have excellent people management skills and are able to engage and inspire your team as well as having the ability to adapt to any management style and working environment.
To be successful you must have the following licences and experience:
- Two years Supervisory FMCG industry
- High-Risk Forklift Licence - LF
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- MR Truck License – Preferred but not essential
- Previous Duty Manager experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Receiving & Dispatch
- Replenishment and stock rotations.
- Stock management
- HACCP management.
- Pallet management.
You must hold a current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport. You will also need to be able to provide two contactable work references upon application.
The role would suit someone who is either finishing up on a current contract or is available for an immediate start.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.