Our client is one of Australia's leading specialist in steel sheet products, based around Larapinta they have an immediate need for experienced Factory/Warehouse Hands to work in their large distribution and processing plant.
The job will start on a day shift and once a training period has been completes you will move to an afternoon shift.
To be successful in these positions you will possess the following:
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in machine operation (cutting machines)xperience on slitting and guillotining machines prefferable
- Hold a current forklift licence
- Experience operating a counterbalance forklift licence with the following
- Moving uneven loads
- Moving heavy and long items (up to 3 meters long)
- Loading and unloading of trucks with both palletised and uneven loads
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- A team player who will fit in with the already hard working culture
- Being a reliable and punctual employee comes naturally
- Hold a strong work ethic, head down bum up is just what you do, you love to impress!
- Be physically fit and capable of manual, heavy and repetitive lifting
- A strong attention to safety
- A willingness to learn, gain new skills and hold a great attitude are essential
Employees who show these attributes will be offered a full time position after a qualifying period and will get to reap the rewards this employer has to offer!