Strategy One is a Human Resources company in Narre Warren. Our Client A major marine engine and goods retailer is looking for a temp Supply Chain administrator to come onboard innitially on a 6 months casual contract but with a view to extend.
The Role :
To provide administrative support to the supply chain, logistics planning and operation functions.
Location and hours :
Dandenong South / 8:30am to 4:30pm monday to friday.
Duties and responsibilites :
- Provide administrative support to the supply chain functionsAssist with the planning of parts and accessories matching demand
- Processing of inbound documentation by receiving, checking and verifying shipment documentation.
- Updating shipping registers and systems with any changes to ETA information.
- Assist with customs clearance & delivery requirements.
- Coordinate with the logistics carrier on pick-up / delivery, providing customs status and delivery documentation.
- Prepare order picking for warehouse processing.
- Export shipments collected and documentation provided to all parties.
- Freight invoices audited for correct billing.
- Prepare shipment folders to warehouse for order picking.
Qualifications or experience required :
- 1 - 2 years proven experience as a Logistics Administrator, Procurement, Planner or similar role
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to learn quickly and able to solve problems effectively
- Strong administration skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of import/export procedures and documentation
- Good customer liaison skills
If you think this is something you would like to find more infromation about or apply, please do that here or call us on 8791 1500 for a confidential discussion. Ask for Richard.