- Immediate start
- Technical work, training provided
- Excellent team environment
- Longterm prospects - full-time work
Our client is world-wide leader in the supply, manufacturer and marketing of window covering products (blinds and awnings).
Due to the continuous growth of the company they are seeking an experienced Technical Assembly Operator to join our Folding Arm Awnings and Kits Production Team.
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assembly componentry and fabrics of folding arm awnings
- Some heavy lifting
- Checking, packing and labelling of finished orders
- Meeting targets and quality standards
- Pick and packing of powder coating products
- Saw cutting of Awning products
- Customer focus
- Available to work Monday to Friday and ability to work shifts
- Desire for overtime and some weekend work
To be successful for this role you must possess:
- Assembly/Processing experience with technical products
- Good understanding of work flow processes
- Ability to read and understand English
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Safe working practices
- Must be flexible with working hours
If this sounds like you, hit apply now or for any queries please call Strategy One on 9633 3633!
Due to an expected high volume of applications we will only contact shortlisted Candidates, we thank you for taking the time to apply.