Our client in the manufacturing industry are currently seeking an experienced Trade Assistant to join their busy team.
Working from Monday to Thursday, 6.30am to 3pm an Friday from 6.30am to 1pm, your duties will include the following:
- Working on rail breaking systems
- Stripping product
- Disassembling and reassembling
- Using hand and power tools
- Following company policies and procedures
To be successful, the following is required:
- Trade Qualification (mechanical, fitter, rail, etc)
- Previous mechanical experience
- Willingness to learn
- OHS conscientious
- Experience in a similar role
If you think you would be suitable for the position above, please apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your application, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.