- Temp to Perm
- Aussie Brand
- Opportunity for growth
Our Client is currently seeking temporary Team Member who are looking for an opportunity to become a permanent employee within their building supplies area, this will be best suited to someone who is physically fit and able to work within a fast paced and at times short deadline environment.
They take their team members into consideration in everything they do with respect shown to each other whether you are new or been with them forever and a day.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Moving lumbar throughout the warehouse with two man lifts when required
- Read and interpret drawings
- Using hand and power tools
- nail guns (this is a must as it has a high level of inherent risk)
- power saws
- tape measures and hand tools in general
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Previously experienced in hand and power tool usage
- Great communication skills written and verbal
- Physically Fit
- Seeking a temp to perm opportunity
- Able to commence employment quickly
If this sounds like you apply now!
Due to the expected high volume of responses we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates, we thank you for the time you have taken to apply.