- Mordialloc Location
- Accessible by Public Transport
- $26.26 p/h
Our Client is an integrated builder and developer, with a simple but powerful motto – Design, Construct, Deliver. Being within the property development industry with Melbourne is no easy task, but not only have they firmly established themselves they are an award winning organisation.
With the continued exceptional growth of their business there is an opportunity for an experienced Trades Assistant to join the team in Mordialloc working within cabinetry
This role will offer a variety of duties including
- Use of hand and power tools
- Basic machine operation
- Interpreting diagrams
- Assisting Trade Persons
- Working to strict deadlines
We are looking for people with the following:
- Physically Fit
- Experienced in hand and power tools
- Ability to well in a team and autonomously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Some basic computer skills
- Experience in a Cabinetry or Joinery highly Advantageous
This will be full time hours Monday – Friday, it is an exceptional opportunity for a Trades Assistant to step into a Global Organisation and showcase your abilities.
We anticipate a high number of responses and would like to thank you for your application in advance, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly to discuss their suitability further.