- Located in Glendenning
- 6 month project
- Day shift
Our client offers various innovative solutions and equipment for the food industry Australia wide. Due to the continuous growth of the company they are currently seeking an experienced Trade Assistant to assist with a project set for completion end of February.
Your daily duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Site clean up
- Installing hoods and ceilings (cookers/bain marie/ stainless bench tops)
- Hand and power tools experience essential
- Knowledge/experience with stainless steel preferred
- MIG welding with stainless experience not essential but highly regarded
- Previous experience working on construction site essential
The successful candidate will possess;
- Ability to commit to 6 months
- Consistent hours Monday- Friday
- Ability to work on Saturday if required
- MUST be available to commence on October 1st 2018
- Able to work unsupervised
- White card ESSENTIAL
If you meet the above criteria we would love to chat! Please call us on 02 9633 3633 for a confidential discussion or hit the APPLY button now!
Thank you and good luck with your application.