We are currently seeking experienced forklift drivers with High Reach experience within the warehouse, for an immediate start. Ongoing work is available for the right people. Murarrie Location.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Forklift Operation - Counter Balance
- Stock Putaway
- Weighing items and arranging couriers as needed
- Stock counting
- Picking from manual pick slips
- Packing orders at packing station
- Customer service skills
To be considered for this role we are requiring candidates to have the following:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Current LF forklift licence
- Experience working within a warehouse environment
- Own PPE
- Basic Data entry skills
- Exposure to using Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work in a long term role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high picking accuracy
- A can-do attitude, the drive to work hard each day and a willingness to learn
You must hold a current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport. You will also need to be able to provide two contactable work reference on the application.
If you are successful for these roles you must be available to complete a client site walk through and forklift competency based test, once successful in this area, a comprehensive online induction will be required to complete before commencing work.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.