Partnering with our Clients to ensure growth through loyal and long term relationships is what Strategy 1HR is all about. With 20 years experience in the recruitment game we are no wilting violet and are consistently going from strength to strength.
Our Client based in Heatherton is a household name not just in Australia but world wide. They are looking for new Warehouse Assistants to join them during the peak season, with further opportunities for growth and longevity for those that show a genuine interest, motivation and reliability.
You duties and responsibilities will be
- Sort and allocation of pick slips on a daily basis
- Pick required orders from the picking isles or bulk area
- Using your strong attention to detail you will be able to identify any errors on slips and report to your Supervisor immediately
- Pack and check relevant orders, use Computerised dispatch system
- Assist in loading and unloading transport when required
To be successful in this role you will
- Have a background in pick packing from pick slips
- No forklift required
- Reliable transport and license to get to and from work
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Flexible to work on 3 days a week roster from 9am – 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Able to do heavy lifting
- Team Player
We are working to a quick deadline on the above 6 positions available, which means you will be starting next week! If you are ready to go now, then lets get serious please send through your resume straight away.
We are expecting a high level of applications for this position only short listed candidates will be contacted.