Are you currently working in an every day warehouse role, picking and packing the same items day in day out. Listening to the beeping of your RF Scanner over and over again? Looking for a change in your every day working environment that will give you a kick in your step? Then we may have just the role for you!!
We have ongoing opportunities for those who dare to be different, don’t mind rolling up their sleeves and know what hard work is all about… Working in the Event Hire Industry is fast paced, exciting and hard work, there is no two days that are the same…
What a day in the warehouse of an event hire company could look like:
- Picking various stock such as furniture items, fabrics, kitchenware and structures and preparing them for various events happening around the state..
- Checking stock items for basic ware and tear, reporting on damaged items and assisting in repair, general maintenance and cleaning of said stock,
- Forklift operation, counterbalance and high reach – forklift licence and experience is not essential but considered a bonus
- General cleaning duties and frequent use of general cleaning products
- Occasionally heading to site to assist in event or function set up and pack down
Strategy One pride ourselves on ensuring our workforce are happy and engaged at our clients sites and that you are suited to the roles we place you in, working in the event hire industry certainly isn’t for the faint hearted and we are seeking applications from people with the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a strong work ethic and is reliable, we need people who will turn up every day, willing to work over time and able to use their initiative… there is always something to do..
- Have exceptional presentation, you take pride in your appearance and always wear a smile on your face.
- Have a high attention to detail, you care about the work you do as you know it is a reflection of you..
- You are physically fit and able to complete daily manual labour tasks and in peak period, working longer hours is no problem, you have stamina!
In return, S1 provide morning teas and pizza days, employee of the month scheme and visit you on site often as well as always only ever being a phone call away to discuss your needs..
We are recruiting for great staff to work in this industry every day for long term and short term contracts along with onsite set up and pack down work. If this sounds like a role you would excel in, we would love to hear from you!
Our application process is simple; send in your resume and await our call, we will book you in for an interview at our Eight Miles Plains office and all you need to bring is yourself and your tickets as we are able to offer a swift and efficient online system for everything else.. We look forward to receiving your application and talking to you soon!