Our client in Girraween is looking for experienced welders to join their team
This is an ongoing role for a reliable and skilled Welder
You must be flexible to work a reasonable amount of overtime if required.
- Experience in welding commercial furniture.
- Working knowledge of commercial furniture.
- Ability to work autonomously, within a team and communicate with co-workers and other trades
- Ability to read plans and shop drawings
- Reliable, have attention to detail & ability to problem solve
The Successful Applicants
- Previous experience within windows or similar would be advantageous.
- Competent in the use of hand & power tools.
- Present with a positive attitude, show good work ethics & have a willingness to learn.
If you fit the criteria above and are available to start immediately. Please "apply now"