Effective 1st July 2022
- The terms and conditions outlined take effect upon commencement of a temp on the Client’s site
- The expression “Strategy One Human Resources” refers to Strategy One Human Resources Pty Ltd jointly and severally with any company that is a subsidiary of Strategy One Human Resources and is an employer of any temp.
- The expression “Client”, “you” or “your” refers to any person or entity to whom we supply staff.
- In these terms the expression “Temp” refers to any person employed by one or more of the entities that compromise Strategy One Human Resources whose services are supplied by Strategy One Human Resources to the Client
- Payment terms are seven (7) days from date of Invoice to reimburse payment of contractor wages. Any variance to the 7 day payment terms must be authorized in writing by the management of Strategy One Human Resources. Any payment received after 30 days from the date of invoice will incur a late payment fee of 5% of the invoice value. This is at the discretion of Strategy One Human Resources
- In the advent that Strategy One Human Resources no longer supplies your casual staff all outstanding invoices become payable within 7 days regardless of any previously agreed change to our standard terms or payment history
- The rates are hourly charge rates and are based upon pay rates from the appropriate award or agreement. The rates are inclusive of Payroll Tax, Workcover, Superannuation and Public Liability Insurance. Any allowances payable will be charged at the allowance plus 35%.
- The minimum order for any person is four hours per day.
- Rates do not include GST. The GST is applied to the hourly charge rate at the rate of 10%.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to inform Strategy One Human Resources of any change or rate increase to the relevant award or enterprise agreement. Assuming there is no increase in pay rates these rates are valid for a period of 3 months from date of proposal. Please telephone Strategy One Human Resources to verify your rates if you are ordering for the first time and it is 3 months from the date of this proposal. If there is an increase in your Enterprise Agreement or Award that results in a back pay to our casual employees the associate
- The client acknowledges that we are not performing the services required of our employees or independent contractors; but are instead the supplier of our employees and independent contractors, at the client’s request, to perform the work that it has requested.
- From the time that our Temps report to the client for their duties they are under the care, control and supervision of the Client for the duration of the assignment.
- The Client agrees Strategy One Human Resources, it’s Directors and company officers, or any related companies will not be liable to the Client in respect of any damage, loss or injury of whatsoever nature or kind, however caused, whether by our negligence or the negligence of one of our workers, their servants or agents or otherwise, which may be suffered or incurred, whether directly or indirectly, in respect of the services provided under these conditions of assignment. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the quality and integrity of the temporary staff the supervision of staff is your responsibility and we will not assume any liability for the entirety of the assignment.
Employment or Transitioning of Temps
- A Strategy 1HR casual who has worked at the Client site for a minimum of 650 hours can transfer to be employed directly by the Client with no additional placement fees. If a casual transitions to the Client as a direct employee prior to completing 650 hours being worked, the following fee schedule will apply:
Casual to Perm Transition Fees:
Schedule Fee Guarantee Under 200 hours worked 15% Nil Between 201 - 400 hours worked 10% Nil between 401 - 649 hours worked 5% Nil
The above schedule only applies if the casual is to be employed directly by the Client. If any casual staff are transitioned to an unrelated company (for example a recruitment agency) for employment at the Client site a fee of 15% will apply regardless of how long the casual has worked at the site.
The Annual Salary that the Percentage Fee is applied to in both 1 and 2 above will be calculated by: taking the casual hourly rate (including any shift loading) dividing by 1.25 (to get the equivalent permanent hourly rate) then multiplying by 38 (for hours in the week) and then 52 (for weeks in the year)
Workplace Health & Safety
- Strategy One Human Resources will only supply staff on the understanding that all current Workplace Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Although Strategy One Human Resources is the employer of the temporary staff we provide it is encumbent on the Client to provide a safe working environment as detailed in the Workplace Health & Safety Act 2011 (NSW & QLD) and the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (VIC) and the associated Workplace Health & Safety Regulations.
- All employees who work on site at the Client must be inducted to your site to ensure that they understand the work to be performed and are aware of all site safety requirements.
- It is your responsibility to advise Strategy One Human Resources of a change in the job function of casual staff to ensure that the appropriate inductions have been undertaken. This notification must occur before our casual employee conducts the new job function.
- The Client agrees that Strategy One Human Resources has the right to inspect the workplace to ensure that the all Workplace Health and Safety requirements are being maintained
- Failure to adhere to all of the above guidelines may expose the Client to civil court action or fines from the WorkCover Authority.