We don't just recruit great staff. We provide human resource solutions.
Your Rights & Responsibilities
Even if you do not intend to claim it is your responsibility to:
- Report the injury to Strategy One within 24 hours.
- Complete a Notice of Work Related injury
- Forms are available from your Strategy One office.
If you do intend to claim:
- Complete the claim section of the Worker Report form
- Visit a doctor and obtain a Certificate of Capacity
The Return to Work Process
If you suffer an injury at work you must:
- Submit the proper treatment for your injury
- Supply Work Cover medical certificate for any time off as a result of the injury.
- Submit approved rehabilitation and undertake the return to work program in a reasonable manner.
- Perform duties for which you are fit
- Return to work in accordance with your capacity and in a timely manner.
You have the right to:
- Choose your own doctor, rehabilitation provider or other treatment provider.
- If reasonable, refuse surgery or medical treatment.
- Choose between the types of treatment where there is conflicting opinions from doctors.
- Be able to return to safe, suitable duties once you are fit.
- Receive prompt accurate advice to be able to make informed decisions about your treatment, rehabilitation and return to work.
- Confidentiality of information regarding your physical and/or mental conditions and other personal circumstances.