We don't just recruit great staff. We provide human resource solutions.
Strategy One recognises its moral and legal responsibility, in particular to the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and to the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1986, to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors.
Strategy One have the following objectives in relation to Workplace Health & Safety:
- Provision of safe plant and systems of work, by all businesses utilising Strategy One employees.
- Provision of written procedures and instruction to ensure safe systems of work are implemented.
- Compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards.
- Provision of regular information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and clients to ensure their safety.
- Provision of support mechanims that will assist employees with maintaining or improving their psychological and physical health.
- Continuous improvement, through regular monitoring, measurement and review of WH&S performance as an integral part of the Strategy One management system.
Strategy One recognises that management have the overall responsibility to provide a safe workplace by:
- Providing and maintaining the workplace in a safe condition.
- Consulting with Clients to ensure the implementation and monitoring of approrpriate risk control measures to protect Strategy One staff at the Client's worksites.
- Ensuring all WH&S policies and procedures are implemented.
- Actively promoting and being involved in those policies and procedures.
- Providing the resources to meet theit WH&S commitment.
We will ensure that all our Staff will:
- Follow all WH&S procedures and safety work instructions.
- Report all hazards to their Supervisor and to Strategy One.
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing as instructed.
Strategy One is committed to encouraging consultation and cooperation between management and Staff. We can also assist with the development of WH&S policy manuals, induction programs, site safety assessments or help develop a return to work program for injured employees.