- Global company!
- Immediate start
- AM/PM shifts
Join a global company who supply to a variety of industries including the mining sector. With 60 successful years in the fluid handling company this renowned company is currently seeking assemblers to join their team based in Eastern Creek.
Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Assembly of various sized industrial hoses
- Fitting, packing and wrapping hoses
- Cutting and coiling
- Use of power/hand tools
- Basic machine operating
- Completing basic paperwork
- Operating in-house system
- Repetitive work with attention to detail
- Assisting with other jobs as required
To be successful for the role you possess;
- Ability to work Monday - Friday
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn different and slightly more technical aspects
- Ability to use measuring tape and simple calculations
If this sounds like you, hit apply now or for any queries please call Strategy One on 9633 3633!
Due to an expected high volume of applications we will only contact shortlisted Candidates, we thank you for taking the time to apply.