Assistant Production Manager
Seeking experienced Assistant Production Manager with production experience, for a client located in Rhodes.
- $75-80,000k per annum.
- Shift times: Monday to Friday to be confirmed on start times.
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- At least 5 years' experience Managing a production team in a supervisory role.
- SAP production experience at supervisory level.
- Computer skills and proficiency, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Physically fit
- A proven ability to work in a team
- Good organization skills and cleanliness
- Ability to learn new skills processes
- Great attitude
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring all products are manufactured in accordance with standard operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Prioritising work as required and ensuring targets are met across the board.
- Managing staff performance and needs (providing feedback to customers and clients.
- Review material availability for incoming orders and raise batch cards (production orders) accordingly
- Assisting in administration tasks linked to production functions using Microsoft office.
- Reporting incidents and acting on accordingly
- Assisting and overseeing all manufacturing processes.
- Analysing and recording KPI's
- Updating and maintaining the PPE register
- Quality control checks.
- Improve wasteful and poor manufacturing process
- Reduce errors through manufacturing
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 9633 3633.