Food Production Worker
Seeking experienced Food Production Worker in a manufacturing & warehousing environment for a client located in Moorebank.
- Night shift: Monday to Saturday 9:30pm - 5:30am (must be flexible with shift times)
- Great pay rate $$$
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Great work culture
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Experienced working in Food manufacutre industry.
- License and reliable transport
- Excellent communication skills
- Great computer knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Reliable transport
- Own PPE
- Available to start ASAP
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Weighing and Harvesting food ingredients
- Making up batches for ingredients to be bagged individually.
- Seperating foam ingredients from the cream ingredients while in production
- Lifting up to 25kgs bags - repetitive work
- Quality control of production line
- Working in a fast-paced Team Environment
- Multi-tasking of duties and rotation of tasks
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 9633 3633.