- Brand new facilities.
- Ongoing role for the right person.
- Friendly working environment.
Our client is Australia's leading specialist in stainless steel and metal fabrication, commercial equipment, and distributors of iconic brands within the building and food services industries. We are currently looking for an experienced, handy man/maintenance person to join their well established, friendly team.
Some of your daily duties will be:
- Completing general day to day maintenance schedules around the Warehouse / Factory.
- Building and projects maintenance works as required.
- Completing general repairs such as concrete repair, general plumbing, changing light bulbs, shelving, etc.
- Liaising with contractors and trade staff where required.
- Stock control and re-ordering of general chemicals and equipment where required.
- Maintaining the yards and gardens where required
- Be available to work full time hours.
- Be a general all-rounder, jack-of-all-trades handy man type of person.
- Be able to use initiative, work independently as well as in a team or pair.
- Be a friendly, easy going individual who is approachable.
- Have a neat and tidy appearance.
- Hold a current forklift licence.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 6.00am to 3.30pm with the odd Saturday shift required. Your employment will commence as a casual, however, for the right person, a permanent opportunity may be offered. You will hold a current drivers licence and must have your own reliable transport, as well as having relevant PPE for the role (this being long pants and a longed sleeved High Vis site). We are looking for someone who is available for an immediate start.
To apply, please send an up to date resume and cover letter outlining your experience relevant to the role to email@example.com. You must be available to come in and complete our registration / interview process in Eight Mile Plains.