Seeking an experienced Landscape Account Manager to start asap. This will be a full time permanent position based out of their Pakenham Depot.
You will be experienced, motivated and thrive in a fast paced environment, a master multitasker who believes in building solid customer service based relationships with clientele.
You could be joining one of Victoria's largest home Landscapers.
Your duties will include but are not limited to
- Liasing directly with Builders and Clients
- Managing the end to end process from Query to Plans using the AROFLO System
- Managing Teams of Landscapers on various job Sites simultaneously
- Proactively Troubleshooting
- Flexible to work hours required - may include early starts and late finishes
- Landscape design
- Quoting and Pricing
- Manage Client Expectations
- Be on the Tools if Required
To be Successful in this role you will have experience
- Ideally in a similar position or within project management
- Working as a Qualified Landscaper
- In Concreting, Decking and Landscape Architecture
- Drivers License
What you will receive:
- Fully maintained late model vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop or iPad
- Attractive Remuneration Package