Strategy One HR is currently looking for an administration officer. Our client is a leading provider of surface coating solutions.
About the role:
- Casual/temp role.
- Flexible working hours / Monday to Friday
- Onsite training provided
You will work closely with the Office Manager to undertake day to day office duties and tasks. You will be responsible for all front of house duties, selected finance duties and administration for the business. You will be the first point of contact for customers, suppliers and stake holders of the business.
- Main point of contact within reception area, meet and greet customers/suppliers
- Screening phone calls, enquiries, requests and handling them when appropriate
- Accounts Receivable Functions: Creating & distributing invoices, collating and filing delivery dockets following invoice distribution, receipt of customer payments as required, processing cheques, credit card transactions and direct deposits
- Creating job cards for the operations team on a daily basis, a Updating & maintaining electronic document management systems
- Hard copy and electronic filing of job cards, delivery dockets and other documentation as/when required
- Also updating and creating any quality documentation as required
- Ordering of supplies / stock for the office space
- Provide general assistance to the Office Manager and other management staff where required
- Maintaining a clean, healthy work environment for all office staff
- General administrative and reception duties as required
Key Selection Criteria
- High-level of proficiency with Microsoft office programs
- Intermediate MYOB Accounting Software skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Can work effectively in a team environment and autonomously
- Professional and neatly presented at all times
- 1st dose of Covid-19 vaccine or fully vaccinated
If you possess the above skills and experience please apply now!