Customer Serivice/ Administration Officer
Seeking experienced Customer Service/Administration officer for our client based in Moorebank.
- Pay rate: $28 an hour
- Shift times: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer skills and proficiency, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- A proven ability to work in a team
- Good organization skills and cleanliness
- Great attitude
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Monitoring emails and answering phone calls
- Ensuring the best possible service delivery to the clients of our clients external stakeholders.
- Participate and Assist in pre-screening, scheduling and conducting Care Worker interviews on a regular basis
- Maintain accurate client and employee documentation/filing systems
- Prepare and send outgoing mailings and packages as directed by Rostering Officer and/or Director
- Prepare meeting rooms, materials and equipment as required
- General ADHOC duties
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 9633 3633.