- Permanent Position
- Australia's leading metal fabricator
- Modern Office
Our client is one of Australia's leading manufacturing, fabricator and distribution companies working specifically in commercial building, food service and architectural industries. Brisbane HQ have a state of the art, purpose built facility with modern offices, an onsite canteen/kitchen and a flexibly and friendly working environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced Application Support - ERP person to join their growing team. Working with a team of 6 and reporting to the IT Manager, your day to day responsibilities will be:
- Filtering incoming helpdesk requests to action those assigned to your ERP role
- Provide timely resolution to helpdesk requests
- Monitor Masterfile cleanliness and compliance against corporate standards
- Using client fed information on to propose, develop and implement ERP solutions that meet or exceed 'fit for purpose'
- Assist with ERP system development and improvement projects and upgrades
- Reinforce ERP corporate standards through targetd and regular trianing
- Review and monitor the integrity of the IT systems in the face of evolving threats
You will be required to have the following to be successful for the role:
- Advanced competency with ERP software and SQL
- Ability to quickly determine the need to intervene in client requests based on assigned responsibilities
- Capable of translating client requests into a workable report solution
- Ability to recognise and react to external IT threats
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications required
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to build rapport and relationships within a compliance focused role
- Task tenacity
Please apply by sending a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click the apply button.