- Temp to perm position
- Perfect for Vehicle Enthusiasts
- HSV and FPV Body Kit Installer
Our client based in Kilsyth manufactures and fits body kits for a variety of auto industry clients including HSV and FPV as well as government contracts.
They are currently looking for an assembler to join them. Being that this is a temp – Perm opportunity, it is essential that you consider yourself a motivated and committed member in a team environment, if you enjoy hands on positions where no day is the same and you have the opportunity to learn – look no further!!
- Assemble parts as per instructions
- Inspect parts prior to processing
- Using hand and power tools
- Able to lift and manoeuvre parts and body kit components up to 25kgs
- Quality checking of finished products
To be successful for this role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Hand and power tool experience
- Enjoy working in a team environment and on individual projects
- Previous assembly experience preferred
- Able to meet deadlines and set timeframes
- Able to work 5 days a week ongoing
- Available to start immediately
- Own reliable transport to get to and from work
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.