Our client based in Horsley Park is looking for Assistant Warehouse Supervisor to join their operations ASAP.
About the role:
- Monday to Friday ongoing role
- 2:30pm - 10:36pm shift
- Temp to Perm
- Competetive Hourly Rate
- Friendly Environment
- Onsite Parking
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the daily coordination of our Inbound and Outbound NDC activities through effective planning and time managemen
- Ensure all inbound and outbound activities are carried out in accordance with set deadlines
- Promote and maintain safe work practices for all warehouse processes and activities
- Provide support, training and mentorship to the team, guiding them towards common goals and performance managing where required
- Adhere to set KPI's and ensure any short comings are clearly communicated to the relevant stakeholders
- Uphold a high level of quality through strict process compliance and frequent audits to ensure compliance is maintained by the team
To be considered for this role we are requiring candidates to have the following:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Solid experience in word, excel, RF technology and WMS / SAP applications
- Current LF forklift licence
- Own PPE
- Ability to work in a long term role
- A can do attitude, the drive to work hard each day and a willingness to learn
You must hold a current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport. You will also need to be able to provide two contactable work reference on application.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.