- Pakenham location
- $38 p/h
- Ongoing work Monday – Friday
Our client has a lifetime of experience in engineering and fabrication, producing specialised equipment for medical and underground mining facilities. They are experts in their field being able to offer a range of solutions to their customers.
Due to evermore increasing business they are seeking to take on experienced and qualified Boilermakers to join the group as they charge forward.
What will you be doing
- Reading and interpreting plans
- Construct and assemble components
- An idea on some of the many projects you will be apart of are
- Large Scale Furnaces for Medical Facilities
- Containers to house underground mining equipment
To be successful in this role you will
- Have experience and qualifications in Metal Fabrication
- Be seeking an ongoing role
- Enjoy a position that is working within a team to create unique products
- Have 2 x working references
- Enjoy working in a role that provides you the platform to be creative and use all aspects of your trade
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs
- Able to start ASAP
This is the sort of role and opportunity that you HAVE to be apart of! This is not working on a production line in a factory but ACTUALLY making a product from start to finish.
Please send your apply now for immediate consideration.