Civil Construction Labourers
Strategy 1 HR has been in operation since 1998 and is a market leader in labour hire for the civil construction sector.
Our 1st and 2nd tier civil construction clients are experiencing exponential growth and as a consequence require motivated and reliable civil construction workers with experience within the civil sector.
Due to the growth in numerous sub-divisions and suburban cottage work around the western suburbs, we have an ongoing requirement for labourers and construction plant operators.
This growth is forecasted to continue past 2025 which will ensure you of ongoing work.
To be considered for the role we require:
- Minimum 6-12 months experience working on a Civil construction sites
- White card
- Plant tickets (with experience would be beneficial)
- FULL PPE (longs, Hard hat, gloves, glasses, steel caps)
- Your references to vouch for your exceptional attendance and reliability
- License and reliable Transport
Reporting to the site Foremen/Leading Hand your duties will include:
- Labouring – Sweeping, digging, top soiling, site clean up, fencing
- Roller operations
- Pipe and conduit laying
- Pit building
- Hand and power tool operation
Thank you for your interest in these positions. Candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.