Commercial Window Fabricator
- Ongoing until Christmas
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Eastern Suburbs
Specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of façade systems to the Victorian commercial building industry.
Starting their business in 1992 this well established organisation is going through a further growth phase due to the construction boom.
Having delivered on many notable projects this is your opportunity to join a growing loyal, dynamic and highly experienced team.
About the Role
This is an ongoing role for a reliable and skilled Fabricator until Christmas who will join their team at their Bayswater Site. You will be required to assist with the assembly of our windows & doors and complete a variety of tasks.
You must be flexible to work a reasonable amount of overtime if required.
- Able to handle glass
- Confident in the use of hand tools, aluminium saws, copy router
- Able to fit locks, handles and winders
- Capable of working without supervision
- Attention to detail and quality workmanship
- Own transport and current drivers licence
The Successful Applicants
- Previous experience within fabricating windows & doors is preferred.
- Competent in the use of hand & power tools.
- Be able to read technical drawings & be quality conscious.
- Present with a positive attitude, show good work ethics & have a willingness to learn.
We anticipate a high number of responses and would like to thank you for your application in advance, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly to discuss their suitability further.