Our client who is a leader in the plastics and packaging industry is currently searching for experienced, reliable and friendly Customer services operators to join their growing company for temp to perm positions.
Our client prides itself of supplying the highest quality of work to all of its clients. They are looking for candidates who will be the first point of contact when their clients call through with their orders.
The duties are as follow:
- Processing orders
- Data Entry
- Build and Maintain relationships with customers and internal staff
- Execute QCARs in a timely manner
- Communicate with the warehouse and distribution companies to ensure timely dispatch of products to customers
- Liaising with accounts in reguards to payments
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Professional phone matter
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organised
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
If you are looking for work for a well known and respected company with room to grown then please APPLY NOW.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.