- Full time position
- Face to face customer service
- Busy role with an immediate start available
A specialist provider to the residential home building industry is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team immediately
Based in Capalaba, this specialist provider to the residential home building industry, is currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their ever growing team.
You will be working directly with clients to assist them with additional extras to their home plans. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Answer incoming calls & email enquiries
- Liaise with clients and builders
- Face to face meetings with clients to work out upgraded plans
- Provide strong customer service
- Other administration duties as required
We are looking for someone who has previous customer service experience, strong communication skills and has a natural flair for dealing with customers. Training will initially take place in Slacks Creek, however you will be based from Capalaba.
This role requires you to hold a full license.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, then we would like to hear from you. Apply online now. We welcome your application