Our client is a global supplied of essential ingrediants for all types of food podution!
Right now they need you!
You will play a critical role in supporting the day to day functions of the sales and distribution team across Australia and New Zealand giving first class services to our vauled clients
In the role, the person will be responsible for:
- Supporting sales activities including order processing and management
- Providing exceptional support to customers in relation to purchase orders, sales enquiries and order management.
- Coordinate customer deliveries with operations, external distribution service providers and suppliers
- Management of the ordering of stocked items, receipt of goods and recording of shipments
- Liaise with suppliers: Placing purchase orders, obtaining order status and ETAs, managing price lists and maintaining stock levels
- Investigation of customer order related enquiries & complaints
- Supporting the sales team on a daily basis
- Additional administrative duties to support the head office
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive, friendly approach
- Excellent computer skills including use of Microsoft products
- A customer focused attitude with a high level of attention to detail
- Flexibility to multitask and work within a small team environment to achieve daily goals
- Highly organised with high attention to detail & time management skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team
- Minimum 3+ years Customer Service Experience in a similar field
- The candidate will ideally have previous experience in an international distribution business.
This is a genuine temp to perm position.
Please call us on 8719 1500 for a chat about the role or apply here.