Our client is seeking an experienced Despatch Coordinator to work within a busy warehouse environment. With a permanent position on offer for the right applicant, this is an exciting and once off opportunity.
Our client is a family owned business, operating since the early 1900s and have grown into one of Australia's leading building material distributors and suppliers. They are one of the leading suppliers of Formwork materials, Timber flooring, Plywood and Builder’s materials, servicing both Queensland and New South Wales customers.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Experience working despatch within the Timber and Building industries
- Coordinate despatch - arranging deliveries to sites (residential, commercial and industrial)
- Ensuring delivery ETA’s are reached
- Reaching set KPI’s
- Experience using internal warehousing systems
- Supervisor skills – overseeing a small warehouse team
- Invoicing and receipt of building materials
- Reporting directly to QLD manager
- Knowledge of the Timber and building industries
- Team player
- Available Monday - Friday (40-48 hour working weeks)
- Experience working towards set KPI’s
- Experience Coordinating despatch within the transport/building industries
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
Please apply with a current resume and cover letter outlining why you would be best suited to the role!
If successful you will be required to attend our office in Eight Mile Plains to complete our interview process.