We are currently recruiting for experienced dispatch workers based in & around the Northern Brisbane suburbs.
Our client is a specialist in the Glass Manufacturing industry and is known to reward their employees. They are currently offering various roles which will lead to a permanent position for the right applicants.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following:
- A team player, who holds a strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Capable of manual labour duties on a daily basis – Repetitive work
- Experience operating a Counter Balance Forklift
- Strong communication skills with an understanding of customer service
- Computer Savvy – experience with internal warehousing systems
- The ability to work towards set KPI’s and hit required targets
- Available Monday – Friday (Days or Afternoons)
- Own a reliable vehicle with a current drivers licence
- Picking orders - RF Scanning & Manual Slips
- Packing customer orders
- Wrapping pallets - Shrink Machine & Manually
- Tying / Strapping down goods - ensuring they are packed in accordance with company guidelines
- Loading & Unloading of trucks
- Maintain a clean, tidy and efficient area in dispatch
- Enter customer orders - Use of Lysics System
If you are successful throughout the screening process, you must be available for an interview in eight-mile plains.
This role requires a full Medical before commencing employment including D & A testing. We have day, afternoon & night shifts available
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.