Our client is currently on the lookout for EoL Test Technician.
We are seeking experienced and a can-do attitude for this fast-paced friendly environment.
Morning 6am to 1:30pm
The role will consist of the following:
- Conduct EOL testing / configuration / calibration activities on product & subassemblies;
- Comply with all Company Safety and test procedures.
- Maintain high level of 5S across EoL testing area.
- Assist the Lead EoL Test Engineer in tasks as required;
- Maintain & update EoL Test / issue reporting / documentation.
To be considered for these roles, you will have the following:
- Cert III in Electrical/ Electronic Technician, or Trade Qualified Electrician or better.
- LEAN Manufacturing competency, with End-of-Line testing experience;
- Root cause diagnostics & debugging of electrical systems;
- High level of MS office applications, including Word, Access & Excel;
- 2 years min. experience in a manufacturing environment, at least 1 year in an electrical, semi-conductor or power electronics environment;
- Experience of LV mains to 415VAC & DC Systems up to 1000V highly desirable.
For the right person, an opportunity for ongoing work is available. You will be required to complete an interview with our client should you be successful. Drug & Alcohol testing will be required before commencement.
Shortlisted applicants will need to complete our registration and interview process.
To apply, please hit the "apply" button and send in a current resume
You will need to be available immediately.