- Ongoing role
- $31 p/h
- Team Players apply now
Our client is a family owned and operated business that has stayed strong in an ever changing commercial environment for more than 5 decades. They have done this by supplying and building quality steel structures from your garden shed up to industrial sized warehouses. With a focus on using only quality products, materials and experienced staff the business has grown enough to be able to offer this opportunity for an ongoing and qualified Fabricator to come on board.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret plans
- Mig and Tig Welding
- Design and constructs templates and fixtures
- Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications
- Fabricates and assembles sheet metal products
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
- Assembles parts by bolting
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts
To be successful in this role you will be
- Previous proven fabrication experience
- Physically fit
- License and reliable transport
- 2 x Reference checks
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to multitask without fuss
- Experience in the fabrication of sheds advantageous but not essential
If you are available and have the above experience please contact us ASAP by hitting the 'APPLY' Now!
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.