Our Client is a manufacturer of Windows, a privately owned company since 1992. They have delivered many notable projects while growing a dynamic and highly experienced team dedicated to the quality of their work.
About the Role:
- Working in a large factory environment
- General Labouring Duties
- Ongoing Mon - Friday 7am -3.30pm
Your role will be as a laborer in an aluminum factory. You may be working in the glazing stage of windows. Pick packing stock. The role is ongoing and has the potential to move into other areas for the right candidate.
- A supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Onsite Parking
Skills and Experience:
- Similar experience in a previous role
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work and learn
- Drivers license and reliable car
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
Please apply now!