Established almost 20 years ago, this Australian owned company has taken the waste management industry by storm when they produced the worlds first piece of technology which diverts landfill waste to an environmentally acceptable growth medium.
Due to expansion and consistent growth, they are currently seeking an Inventory Controller to join their busy team.
Working on a day shift and reporting to the finance manager, your duties will include:
- Maintaining and developing a computerised stores system
- Planning and scheduling of parts to match work planning requirements
- Manage stores inventory and spare parts register
- Plans and coordinates parts with external suppliers
- Manage ongoing audit system for spares
- Manage and update maintenance systems and develop procedures for the systems
- Control documents for good receipting of all parts
- Assisting in preparation of maintenance budgets
- Compile audit, out-of-stock reports and usage reports
- Train staff and operations personnel on the use and functionality of stores system
- Create Bill Of Materials for planned maintenance tasks
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Mechanical/ Electrical maintenance trade background
- Great organisation skills
- Computer literacy at a high level
- Proven experience in maintenance stores and systems
- Maintenance and stores system knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge in Work Health and Safety,
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic, positive attitude with a strong work ethic
In return, you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of the Maintenance/ Finance Team and work alongside an upbeat, and pleasant group of people. You will also have the opportunity to work for a company which values their employees and their happiness.
If this is the role for you, send your resume via the link below or call Rita on 96333633 for a confidential discussion.
Thank you for your application