Our Client is a manufacturer of Windows, a privately owned company since 1992. They have delivered many notable projects while growing a dynamic and highly experienced team dedicated to the quality of their work.
About the Role:
- Working in a large factory environment
- A laboring role sanding and applying chemicals
- Ongoing Mon - Friday 7am -3.30pm
- Picking and packing products
- Supplying fabricators with parts
- breaking down wooden crates
- General sweeping and picking up rubbish around the factory
You will be working in the framing stage of windows sanding and coating the window frames with Chemicals. The role is ongoing and has potential to move into other areas for the right candidate.
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Onsite Parking
Skills and Experience:
- Similar experience in a previous role
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work and learn
- Drivers licence and reliable car
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
***Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted***