Seeking an experienced Landscape Gardener. This will be a full time permanent position primarily based on the peninsula.
Salary package offered $67,000 + Super – All PPE and Daily Work Vehicle provided from Depot.
You will be experienced, motivated and thrive in a fast paced environment, with your own Drivers License and transport to get to and from depot.
Duties could include:
- Landscape construction
- Public open space
- Commercial landscapes
- Softscape (planting, turf, mulching)
- Hardscape (Timber and concrete, edging)
- Retaining walls
- Garden maintenance
- Operate Maintenance equipment (includes maintenance of equipment) - bobcat, excavator.
- Plant propagation and removal
- Contribute in design and planning of gardens.
To be successful for this role, you require the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working in landscaping or in a similar environment
- Sound understanding of OHS Policies and Procedures
- Experience in working with a variety of chemicals and MSDS Requirements
- Current First Aid Certificate
- White Card
- HR Licence is essential
- Positive can do attitude