Strategy 1 Hr is Looking for a machine operator to come on board with an Australia wide Aluminium supplier based out of Dandenong south.
Operating a thermal brake press machine, on an eventual afternoon shift. You will spend your first month on the day shift being trained in the position.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Hold a current Drivers' License and have reliable transport
- Starting on a day shift and to be put on afternoon shift when trained up
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Reliable and can be depended on.
Shift hours 6am to 2pm (first month) then 2pm to 10pm once training is completed.
Pay rate is $27.50 per hour and when shifted to the afternoon shift penalties will be applied.
If this sounds like a job you'd like to do then please apply!