- Clean environment
- Wetherill Park Location
- Immediate Start
As a manufacturer of building supplies, we are currently seeking a reliable, experienced and switched on Maintenance Fitter to join our client based in Wetherill Park immediately.They are currently seeking an Maintenance Fitter to join their busy team on an ongoing basis.
Being responsible for the maintenance and repair of faults within factory machinery, ideally you will have the following:
- Relevant trade qualification
- A great attitude
- The ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Experience using hand and power tools
Your duties in this role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Fault/repair analysis
- Machine lubrication
- Lathe machining
- Knife grinding sharpening
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding machine running issues
- Pump maintenance
- MIG welding and Oxy/Acetylene welding
- General housekeeping
If you meet the above criteria, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online now.