Seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter & Turner, for a rubber manufacturing company located in Dandenong.
- $40-$45p/hr PERM Position
- Afternoon Shift
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated machine operating experience (Rubber manufacturing preferred)
- Qualified Maintenance fitter & turner
- Experience in a physically demanding environment
- Hand and power tool experience
- Forklift licence (preferred)
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be motivated, engaged and reliable
- Safety first orientated
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining machines
- the environment is a dirty and smelly. Must be comfortable.
- Fast paced machine operation
- Follow all work instructions and procedures
- Quality control and assurance
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 03 8791 1500.