Our Client based in Mordiallc is very well known within the confectionery industry, being a major manufacturer and distributor to national retail giants throughout Australia.
We all have a sweet tooth don't we? Why not sink your teeth into a fantastic position that could offer growth in the future.
About the role
- Packing confectionery within a fast paced environment
- Working on the process line
- Weighing and packaging
- Must be available for day & Afternoon shift work
There is an opportunity to have a long term relationship with this company for the right candidates.
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
Skills and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written & verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Organised, efficient and can work independently as well as part of the team
- Able to meet deadlines
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to take direction
- Drivers licence and reliable car
- Experience of food processing work
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
***Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted***