An opportunity has become available for a Production operator who has experience using either a Forklift or a high reach forklift. This is an ongoing assignment with the opportunity to transition into permanent.
This position will be based in Keysborough, with a company that specialises in Chemical additives used for the construction industry.
We are looking for people who are reliable, flexible and easy going, be able to work with limited supervision, follow a Safe Working environment and willing to learn.
Some of your duties will be:
- Bagging cement additives (powder form)
- Using a high reach forklift
To be successful in the role your experience would include:
- Working in a production environment
- Previous use of a forklift is essential, and high reach would be highly regarded
- This is a dusty environment, use of a respirator mask is recommended
- You must be reliable and willing to work Monday to Friday, anywhere between 6.30am - 4.30pm.
- You must be available to start immediately
You must have:
- Your own reliable vehicle and current drivers licence
- Forklift Licence
If you feel you match the criteria above, please "apply now" and we will be in touch with you soon. Of if you wish to contact us for a further discussion, please call Boz - 8791 1500.