Our Client is a trusted global leader with a strong presence in consumer and electronic goods used for both household and industrial purposes. Starting their business in the 1800’s our client has been able to continuously innovate, improve and grow delivering cutting-edge technology for a variety of applications.
We currently seeking an experienced Quality Control Specialist to join their team located in their Western Suburbs production Team. Reporting into the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be the subject matter expert for all aspects of their Quality Control.
- Helps establish quality control systems in production.
- Conducts inspection work of all goods including fabricated metallic parts, sheet metal module frames & covers, electrical resistors, ceramic parts, transformers, reactors and PCB's
- Raise and manage IIRs (Incoming Inspection Rejection report for non-conforming products)
- Final inspection on all outgoing products and rotables
- Handling the customer non-conformance
- Ability to write engineering/quality reports
- Enforce the defined inspection criteria and methods
- Active contribution in improvement projects to support the company's quality assurance system
- Able to perform the calibration of basic measuring tools such as verniers/micrometers as well as tools like torque wrenches, crimping tools etc.
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- 3+ years of quality control/quality inspection background is preferred
- A background as a quality inspector in high-volume manufacturing is strongly desired
- Experience in defect reduction of high-volume manufacturing products
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary package
- Discounted purchasing across our Clients range of products
- Salary sacrifice options towards superannuation
- Higher superannuation contributions (once completing probationary period)
To be considered for this role – don’t delay apply today!
Due to an expected high volume of applications we will only be contacted shortlisted Candidates, we thank you for taking the time to apply.